Bike storage sheds for a smallish front garden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/bike-cycle-storage are the ones that most people rave about.

I think ours was from tri-metals. Think about if you want hinged doors or an up-and-over one, front or side opening.

D

Deleted member 26715

All depends on your area, Keter do some plastic ones, but clearly they are not as secure but a lot cheaper, we have one at the rear of the house.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Asgard it is then.
It's actually for my daughter who lives in a decent but slightly higher risk area than me. I'm wondering @palinurus ,if you regard your one as secure enough or would it be worth getting the more secure one?
Hard for you to say, I realise.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Asgard it is then.
It's actually for my daughter who lives in a decent but slightly higher risk area than me. I'm wondering @palinurus ,if you regard your one as secure enough or would it be worth getting the more secure one?
Hard for you to say, I realise.

Mine is in a small rear courtyard garden, out of sight and behind an alleyway gate, I have no real concerns about security (mine isn't anchored as lifting it out of position would be rather difficult from where it is without a helicopter)

I'd be happy to store it out front also. The lock shackles and hasps are covered so to get into it would involve a bit of work, I'd bolt it down also (as it has a floor this should be relatively easy).

When buying I looked at Asgard and one from Trimetals. I chose the Asgard because of the size (needed space for 4 bikes) and because it has a floor panel so it's less vulnerable to lifting. Note I bought mine some years ago so the designs may have changed subsequently- a quick look at the Asgard site suggests that their offerings are pretty similar, flooring seems to be an additional option for the Trimetals bike store now.

For putting it out front you might need to check local authority rules on such things.

Top Bottom