Bike Touring Meet Up in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
F

friedel

jags said:
that's me friedel good stuff ,so we can expect to see what you guy's get up to in london.:biggrin:

:ohmy: your only problem now might be operator error on the video end of things. I tried to shoot some video at a bike fair in Amsterdam this weekend and let's say 'moderate success' might be a generous term :ohmy:

jags

Guru
friedel said:
:smile: your only problem now might be operator error on the video end of things. I tried to shoot some video at a bike fair in Amsterdam this weekend and let's say 'moderate success' might be a generous term :angry:

ah well not to worry im sure if you can find a way round it posting video a lot of people will enjoy it,sounds like an interesting meet.:biggrin:

Tony

jay clock said:
and I am just looking at the quote on my signature and feeling like I am a bit of a fraud in the company of giants!
Oops, sorry, I think that may be a quote from myself.....
Should be there, one way or the other. May be on the bike, but will see. Just look for the lardy bald fat beardy person.

I might be there!

Will either have to leave earlyish to get to west of Oxford, or find somewhere to doss down for the night in London.

jay clock

Massive member
OH NO!!!!

I now have to go away on business all day Monday and Tuesday so I cannot make it. I hope we can try another at some point and if so I will do my best to make it!

Let me know what the others are really like!

Julian

OP
OP
F

friedel

jay clock said:
OH NO!!!!

I now have to go away on business all day Monday and Tuesday so I cannot make it. I hope we can try another at some point and if so I will do my best to make it!

Let me know what the others are really like!

Julian

I will be in London for 2 weeks, and I'm open to a second pub night if others want to join in, the nights of the 15th / 16th / 18th would work for me. It would probably be a much smaller gathering (I don't imagine all the people who come out for the 1st night would come back for the 2nd) but if anyone's interested, let me know. Probably best to drop me a line through our site, as I don't know how often I'll check these boards.

To those that made it i hope you had a great time

I could'nt offload my local authority school contracts to enable me to get from Devon up to London in time :evil: to say im dissapointed would be an understatement

My Al Humphries books arrived back from Rich P in time for me to get signed by Al and after listening to Friedels podcast and spending hours reading her website i was looking forward to meeting both Friedel and Andrew

I look forward to seeing the video on the website though

Simon

dragon72

Guru
Er, don't hold yer breath on that video. It wasn't exactly the most conducive environment to shooting video. Low light, lots of noise etc. You kind of had to be there.
I had the pleasure of talking to Andrew & Friedel who are as cool in real life as they are on the net. Loads of other great adventurous people too. Had a word with Al too. He was a bit spaced out from lack of sleep post-3 Peaks shenanigans.
It was definitely worth the trip up from Brighton!

Top Bottom