Bikes on Ferries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
with you on this....i do the 2.15am crossing for southern 100 :okay:

Lighthouse challenge ride is July 10th...100miles:bicycle:

I travelled for race week so avoided all the bad weather. Crossing was still a bit rocky. My wife could not stay upright walking my 5 year old to the toilets xx(
I really fancied the southern 100 this year but doing s family holiday instead. Little lads done last 2 years at TT so a beach holiday is only fair I think. Must Google the lighthouse challenge

Montydog

I travelled for race week so avoided all the bad weather. Crossing was still a bit rocky. My wife could not stay upright walking my 5 year old to the toilets xx(
I really fancied the southern 100 this year but doing s family holiday instead. Little lads done last 2 years at TT so a beach holiday is only fair I think. Must Google the lighthouse challenge

never been over for TT....love the southern....taking my van over again with the GSXR1000 and Cannondale in the back!:okay:.....might see if they will let me use the GSXR on the ride:bicycle::laugh:

never been over for TT....love the southern....taking my van over again with the GSXR1000 and Cannondale in the back!:okay:.....might see if they will let me use the GSXR on the ride:bicycle::laugh:

The TT is expensive and everyone triples prices but the atmosphere and the racing is something else. Never taken the speed triple over yet. Last year was ridiculous the amount of accidents. No sooner did mount road open than some clown threw his bike at the scenery and ten mins after opening it closed again. Idiots lying on closed roads trying to take photos !!!!! It's getting like a bucket list/stag do event. Maybe the Manx or southern next time. Use the GSXR on the Manx sportive.....boardmans lap record doesn't stand a chance :laugh:

Top Bottom