Bikes packed, checked in , off tomorrow morning!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Flying out to Vienna tomorrow morning, no fixed plans but the general idea is head off on Eurovelo 6 towards Bratislava, continue as far as Budapest then cut across to lake Balaton, bit of Croatia & Slovenia then follow Eurovelo 9 back up through Austria before flying back from Vienna on August 19th.

Not worried about putting when we're away on the interweb as one or both of my adult sons (who both do mixed martial arts) will be in the house whilst we're away.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Flying out to Vienna tomorrow morning, no fixed plans but the general idea is head off on Eurovelo 6 towards Bratislava, continue as far as Budapest then cut across to lake Balaton, bit of Croatia & Slovenia then follow Eurovelo 9 back up through Austria before flying back from Vienna on August 19th.
Sounds great - have fun!

Not worried about putting when we're away on the interweb as one or both of my adult sons (who both do mixed martial arts) will be in the house whilst we're away.
A wise precaution.

I would like to make it clear that when I am out on forum rides, my house is protected by a brutal dog and its owner, my best(-ial!) friend. I have also enlisted some very aggressive and vigilant neighbours for backup! :laugh:

Sounds awful mate i wouldn't bother going
Sounds great - have fun!

A wise precaution.

I would like to make it clear that when I am out on forum rides, my house is protected by a brutal dog and its owner, my best(-ial!) friend. I have also enlisted some very aggressive and vigilant neighbours for backup! :laugh:
Sounds great - have fun!

A wise precaution.

Sounds great - have fun!

A wise precaution.

Have you thought about a couple of machine gun emplacements @ColinJ ?

Julia9054

Guru
My adult son is looking after the house whilst we are away too.
He is currently sitting on the living room floor listing to Mahler and building a mahoosive Lego Star Wars star destroyer.
Not sure how much of a burglar deterrent he's going to be!

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
My adult son is looking after the house whilst we are away too.
He is currently sitting on the living room floor listing to Mahler and building a mahoosive Lego Star Wars star destroyer.
Not sure how much of a burglar deterrent he's going to be!

His Lego destroyer won't frighten Billy Burglar, but Mahler can be quite foreboding.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting my husband and I need some advice on martial arts, but as we are not a mixed couple maybe your sons will not be able to help us. However it might be an interesting meeting...LOL

OP
OP
Dave Davenport
Sounds interesting my husband and I need some advice on martial arts, but as we are not a mixed couple maybe your sons will not be able to help us. However it might be an interesting meeting...LOL
Now I'm confused (nothing new there), assuming the joke is based on another poster putting 'marital' instead of martial in reply, wouldn't it work better if you put 'marital' instead of 'martial' too? Anyway, if you've got any specific questions of a martial or marital nature I'm sure the combined cycle chat community will be able to help;)

Top Bottom