Birthday present advice required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'm actually thinking about something like this as her house is full of such slogans and she seems to love quotations. I can combine it with a box of nice chocolates.

View attachment 336386

She's a strange girl in some ways, very passionate about her interests but not very varied in her interests and rarely willing to try anything new.

Wine is out as her mother died from alcohol related health problems and she is totally ant-drinking.
We've got a few of those, this one is my favourite

dope.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Take her out for dinner.

I'm actually thinking about something like this as her house is full of such slogans and she seems to love quotations. I can combine it with a box of nice chocolates.
What about this to go with the nice pineapple that you really should be getting her?
d6de213fa82ebd8b7ea58dc5d713687c.jpg

I'll be honest and admit that I don't even know what a pedicure is.
Not sure if you are serious, but a pedicure is pampering for the feet. Like a manicure for the feet, including nail polish.

I think this is a good suggestion, but not everyone like a pedicure - eg people with sensitive feet. However, getting her a voucher for the cost of a treatment from a nice beauty spa near her home, so she can treat herself to a massage, facial, manicure or pedicure.

I know you don't want to give vouchers, but this is a command for her to spend an hour looking after herself, which she probably could do with. The other problem is it might blow your budget.

postman

Legendary Member
Buy her a monthly bus ticket.Unless of course she drives.Then it will be useless.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I read somewhere that if a man doesn't know what to buy a woman, then he should buy her something she's already got. Kitchen utensils are always welcomed in my family, and they can be given in a platonic way.

Like @Pat "5mph" I'm also something of an cat person. And a lot of my friends are cat people. The general consensus is that one can never have too many cat-themed items in the house. :blush:

Was also thinking crocs as she's a nurse, as they're comfy when you're on your feet all day. Could combine the two and get her some Hello Kitty ones. :biggrin:

Top Bottom