Birthday present advice required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I'd appreciate advice on what to buy a close female friend for her birthday. I want to buy something a bit more original than a box of chocolates but don't have a huge amount of spare cash. I don't want to buy anything that might seem personal like perfume or jewellery as we aren't actually going out (and she's made it clear we won't be) but she has been a good friend to me during some dark times in the past year or so and I appreciate it and would like to show my appreciation.

My sister said to buy her vouchers for something but I refuse to do so. A shopping voucher IMO is merely cash which can only be spent in one shop.

She's mid thirties and interests include sports cars, dancing and her cat.

A pineapple.

Always.

MarkF

Guru
You can't go wrong with a useful ironing board cover.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThR0UzzjvqVMTL37s4fpMmDtBTnyqHu32VlcW-zpplmreNY5ZNjA.jpg

OP
OP
tyred

tyred

Legendary Member
I did think about theatre tickets or something but she's not really into it and she's a nurse who works nights in a short staffed private care home and really struggles to get nights off when she wants them.

stephec

Legendary Member
What's wrong with jewellery, as long as it's not a ring, or anything with a heart on it?

Does her usual hairdressers/beauty salon not do gift vouchers, that should be appreciated?

Nibor

Bewildered
I did think about theatre tickets or something but she's not really into it and she's a nurse who works nights in a short staffed private care home and really struggles to get nights off when she wants them.
I would honk a nice mini mag light r one of those upside down pin on watch things nurses wear. Or an ebook reader

Top Bottom