Bit close for my liking...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking at the footage, the actual pass wasn't close, same distance as the tipper truck that followed but it was the fact he cut you up by coming back in before he could see you in his mirrors that made it close. I would report it.

Do you often see the vehicle, maybe you can get the reg if you see it again?

OP
OP
A

alvintc

Veteran
Was definitely closer, the air from the van had me weaving.

I do the same route every day, don't think I've seen the van again but am keeping my eyes open!

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Makes a nice change. Apparently the police couldn't even be bothered to speak to this driver. (not my video)

Kumquat

I had my first close pass that genuinely scared me yesterday :sad:

Motorbike, WELL over the speed limit, shot past me with literally centimetres to spare. Plus the engine noise was so loud (and pretty sudden) that it nearly made me fall off.

I've obviously had a few bad drivers who pass a bit too close for comfort, but this is the first time I've had something where I've been really shocked and frightened:cry:

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
It does particularly annoy me when motorbikes come close. Happens more often than I'd like on my commute home, although a huge green coach managed to trump them all last week, appearing a foot back and maybe 6 inches off of my right grip and then sitting there for an inordinately long time. Anything I could comfortably touch is definitely too close.

Top Bottom