Bizarre dialogue with a moton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
NigC said:
I've got an exercise bike if you're interested??? It makes a great towel rack ;)
ha ha I've got a treadmill that I keep all my cycling gear on:biggrin:

And norm,your chat up lines need a bit of working on;)

Top draw mate
well done

OP
OP
N

Norm

thomas said:
She probably gave up thinking you had mental difficaulties and drool dripped down your chin ;):biggrin:
I wasn't just drooling from my mouth... :blush: :laugh:

Flying Dodo said:
Nice one Norm.

I once had someone stop to tell me I should be on the adjacent cycle path instead of the road. So I replied I wouldn't go on the path partly because it was full of glass but mainly for the same reason they were driving on this road and not on the (nearby) M1. The road goes where I want to go.
That's exactly what prompted my reply to the BMW chappie. :becool:

Globalti said:
Was she wearing an Hermes headscarf and were there five corgies on the back seat, Norm?
They travel in black Discoverys, the ones with a lot of radio aerials on the roof.

Mark_Robson said:
Are we still talking about Norm being sexually attracted to the lady?
Liz doesn't do it for you, then? I always thought she was a bit of a honey. :tongue: Not as good as the Miranda Richardson version, though.
queenie.jpg

NigC said:
I've got an exercise bike if you're interested??? It makes a great towel rack :biggrin:
:rofl: I've seen something similar in the past. :laugh:

AndyCarolan said:
lol, great responses, some people just dont understand. Ive not really had any verbal contact with motorists as I dont commute (I work from home, and my office lounge is withing walking distance of my bedroom)
I don't get to chat with them often. I think that's only the third time in about 1300 miles. The first was someone who tried to drive over me on a roundabout (I asked him whether he should get his eyesight checked if he didn't see a fat c**t in a high viz jacket) the second was the BMW a few weeks ago, and this was the third.

potsy said:
And norm,your chat up lines need a bit of working on;)
Yeah, no phone number, nothing. Total blow out. :rofl:

OP
OP
N

Norm

Indeed. The view a camera would have had from the top of my helmet (fnaar) would have been like two beautiful ripe peaches, nestled in a.... oh, sorry, you meant the dialogue? :sad:

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Norm said:
Indeed. The view a camera would have had from the top of my helmet (fnaar) would have been like two beautiful ripe peaches, nestled in a.... oh, sorry, you meant the dialogue? :sad:

ooh, i like peaches :biggrin:

Top Bottom