Bizarre dialogue with a moton

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by Norm, 8 May 2010.

1. ha ha I've got a treadmill that I keep all my cycling gear on:biggrin:

And norm,your chat up lines need a bit of working on;)

2. Top draw mate
    well done

3. OP
    OP
    Norm

Norm Guest

I wasn't just drooling from my mouth... :blush: :laugh:

That's exactly what prompted my reply to the BMW chappie. :becool:

They travel in black Discoverys, the ones with a lot of radio aerials on the roof.

Liz doesn't do it for you, then? I always thought she was a bit of a honey. :tongue: Not as good as the Miranda Richardson version, though.
    queenie.jpg

:rofl: I've seen something similar in the past. :laugh:

I don't get to chat with them often. I think that's only the third time in about 1300 miles. The first was someone who tried to drive over me on a roundabout (I asked him whether he should get his eyesight checked if he didn't see a fat c**t in a high viz jacket) the second was the BMW a few weeks ago, and this was the third.

Yeah, no phone number, nothing. Total blow out. :rofl:

4. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

Sometimes I wish there were traffic lights in my locality, it seems they so often provide an opportunity for wit and repartee.
    ;)

5. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

Norm, you must post more of your altercations with motons. Hopefully next time you will have your headcam.

6. OP
    OP
    Norm

Norm Guest

Indeed. The view a camera would have had from the top of my helmet (fnaar) would have been like two beautiful ripe peaches, nestled in a.... oh, sorry, you meant the dialogue? :sad:

7. AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan Do you smell fudge?

ooh, i like peaches :biggrin:

8. hackbike 666

hackbike 666 Guest

....and bad driving and f-wittery.:sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice