Bkool and Strava Syncing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

junkie_ball

Hi i am using a bkool pro trainer along with a premium bkool simulator subscription. I'm having an issue where it is taking 2-3 days for my workouts to sync to strava. I believe this is a Bkool issue as syncing from garmin connect is instantly. I like to have all my activities in strava to keep everything in one place. Has anyone else had this issue and if so does anyone know if there is a way to speed the sync up its really annoying to have to wait days.

I can export from bkool and import the workout to strava manually but then it create duplicates in my bkool training log when it syncs back the other way and bkool doesn't allow you to delete workouts (which is annoying) so i end up with duplicate entries on bkool if i do this.

RamirezAGC

I don't seem to have any issues, I find that within minutes Strava is showing my Bkool Pro rides. Have you tried unparing and re-pairing?

OP
OP
junkie_ball

junkie_ball

Yeah tried that and still the same problem. Have now given up and doing it manually. Only frustration i have now is you cannot export interval sessions from Bkool meaning my Strava now has missing rides. :sad:

ALSOSPLAT

Yeah tried that and still the same problem. Have now given up and doing it manually. Only frustration i have now is you cannot export interval sessions from Bkool meaning my Strava now has missing rides. :sad:
I'm using TACX T2170 virtual trainer with BKOOL premium accessed via MacBook Air. Works really well (especially compared to TACX's own software which was downright flakey. The sync with Strava is very fast and shows as a map, name of ride (if a real film like 'Vuellta 2012 E12) with distance and climbing stats.

ColinBucket

I have just bought a Bkool Pro trainer and first ride uploaded without issue.. subsequent rides haven't uploaded from.my tablet to Bkool.com.. I have uninstalled anti virus and switched off my router firewall as suggested by bkool support without success. Anyone had similar issues?

OP
OP
junkie_ball

junkie_ball

I'm using TACX T2170 virtual trainer with BKOOL premium accessed via MacBook Air. Works really well (especially compared to TACX's own software which was downright flakey. The sync with Strava is very fast and shows as a map, name of ride (if a real film like 'Vuellta 2012 E12) with distance and climbing stats.

Well i have had to result in turning off the automatic sync and i now have to export and import my rides manually which is annoying. Bkool customer service just said sometimes it takes up to 48 hours to sync and this is normal. Means i'm only paying for premium now pretty much just to get the many videos. Looked at swift for the same price but with only a couple routes i'd soon get bored but the sync to strava did work.

User269

An old thread, I know, but I can't get Bkool software ride data to sync with Garmin Connect. This is the first time I've tried this. I've enabled Connect in the simulator software, entered my login details and clicked allow as requested, but the ride details from Bkool have not appeared in Connect. Maybe it'll appear in a few days/weeks/years? I've been through the Bkool .pdf manual as well as the online help, and there's absolutely no mention of this feature.

OP
OP
junkie_ball

junkie_ball

Unfortunately i could never get my Bkool to sync automatically i ended up just doing it manually in the end. I have now switched to zwift for the time being and auto sync works a treat.

User269

Unfortunately i could never get my Bkool to sync automatically i ended up just doing it manually in the end. I have now switched to zwift for the time being and auto sync works a treat.

Thanks. I'm still not clear as to whether in fact the sync works the way I think it should; data from Bkool goes to Connect? Either way, it doesn't work!

For the last 11 years I've kept all my ride data on SportTracks. Turbo trainer sessions I manually export from Bkool into Connect, where the data then automatically appears in ST (via STmobi). No great hardship, but it would have been nice for it to sync with Connect as I thought it should.
Real rides are a cinch; Garmin 820, bluetoothed to my phone with Connect app, finish a ride and there it is in Connect and ST.

User269

No wonder it doesn't work; Bkool data will not be sent to Garmin Connect. Reply from Bkool customer support;

"The sync between Bkool and Garmin accounts allows Garmin sessions to be stored at Bkool.com once it is set up, but not from Bkool to Garmin yet, we are sorry.

Strava and Bkool sessions are fully synchronised."

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hi.

Bkool hasn't synced with my Garmin for the past few real world rides I've done. I started to upload them manually however they then stopped converting even the flatter routes I'd ridden to 3D. So I got bored and stopped doing it.

Renewal is in April - I'm slowly but surely receiving less for my subscription. :thumbsdown:

User269

Hi.

Bkool hasn't synced with my Garmin for the past few real world rides I've done. I started to upload them manually however they then stopped converting even the flatter routes I'd ridden to 3D. So I got bored and stopped doing it.

Renewal is in April - I'm slowly but surely receiving less for my subscription. :thumbsdown:

I'll let you know how I get on with Bkool support, as I've been back in touch with them to say that whilst I now understand data won't go from Bkool to Connect, I've checked it out the other way round and that doesn't work either.

User269

Just heard back from Bkool support;
"There was a bug related to Premium validation, it will be fixed next week (probably on Tuesday). Sorry for the inconvenience."

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Just heard back from Bkool support;
"There was a bug related to Premium validation, it will be fixed next week (probably on Tuesday). Sorry for the inconvenience."

Cheers Whiskywheels. I'll try manually uploading one of my recent 'real world' rides next week.

Thanks

Jim

Top Bottom