Bkool future products

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RJKflyer

Regular
In a crowded market, you will differentiate yourselves with consistency, accuracy and reliability, not endless (and potentially unnecessary) 'features'.

So, the software needs attention. We want to spend time spinning the pedals not knifing and forking about with the software, dongles, settings and so on.

The iOS software looks like it is written by a different team, and is hopelessly and carelessly buggy. I've had to stop using it.

There are sloppy inconsistencies - like when we 'schedule' a ride on the website, it is under something called 'programmed' on the software. Why?

cppatrik

Regular
In a crowded market, you will differentiate yourselves with consistency, accuracy and reliability, not endless (and potentially unnecessary) 'features'.

So, the software needs attention. We want to spend time spinning the pedals not knifing and forking about with the software, dongles, settings and so on.

The iOS software looks like it is written by a different team, and is hopelessly and carelessly buggy. I've had to stop using it.

There are sloppy inconsistencies - like when we 'schedule' a ride on the website, it is under something called 'programmed' on the software. Why?
I agree! Hate to sound like a broken record but - You = Bkool shouls actually start to pay attention to user complains. Answer like "..we cannot..." etc. are things i don't want to "hear" at least try to explain why you cannot do this or that. And first and last: Answer mail! I think it's funny having support discussion on a user forum istead of "direct communication". There are tonnes of tips and fixes and issues here, and if you paid attention and fixed/added things found here - well then you could start "planning for future products".

uncle_adolph

Über Member
Just basically to echo what others have said.

The trainer.....happy with it. But what I would have thought they would want is for people to also subscribe to their software and I am afraid they fall well short. The whole concept of setting up a ride on the website and then loading it through separate software is just too clunky. And as for actually getting to the ride you want....well, half the time I just give up. If you actually do manage to narrow your search down to a few pagesworth you want and then examine one if you then go back you have to go through the whole thing again instead of resuming where you left off. No fun if your selection was on page 10.....

People just want ease and convenience and Zwift certainly leaves BKool dead in the water.

keke

I still wish (since 2015) that power would be transmitted by ANT+ so that it can be recorded on other devices.

User269

Your're wasting your time; nothing from the OP/Bkool here since Dec. 2015. Says it all really.

Planning for future products? Perhaps they could just concentrate on the present ones first.

Top Bottom