Bkool - issues and ideas - what do you want to tell Bkool?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnvdub

Hi,
I had about 800m left on a 33 km ride (bornholm part 1) when my computer crashed. I mean the power went off (and this is a laptop with a new battery). Probably due to overheating - very dissapointing :-) Any way - is there a dumpfile somewhere on the computer or does bkool keep a file of what I had ridden?

I would love to have this data, the kilometers, hr and more. If bkool does not store any data at some intervals (every 100-200m or some other predefined intervals (like strava and more apps) it would definately be a good feature to have. Something like - "Do you want to continue with this ride" type-of-thing.

Gos
Interesting that your computer crashed. I've had bkool for 2 weeks now and it has crashed about 80% of my sessions. I thought it was my computer but I now think it might be the software.

uncle_adolph

Über Member
On 25 Nov 2015 BKool said on here:

"the forum we are working on and should have this ready during the beginning of next year."

What happened to it?

borchgrevink

On 25 Nov 2015 BKool said on here:

"the forum we are working on and should have this ready during the beginning of next year."

What happened to it?

Like most things Bkool: Nothing happens. To me the software is pretty doomed, if you have a couple of years as a perspective.

How difficult is it to set up a forum? It would take me a couple of hours, max!

Hardware is good WFM though!

Top Bottom