Bl**dy Dog Owners!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

doog

I let the JR's off the lead today on our shared cycle facility / route...just to slow the muppets down really.

nothing better than a couple of loose Jack Russells busting for a crap to shoot up and slow down the bully boy, head torch wearing, blinkered 'I own the world get out of my way' bell lacking, numpty boys.

carnage it was :hello:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I let the JR's off the lead today on our shared cycle facility / route...just to slow the muppets down really.

nothing better than a couple of loose Jack Russells busting for a crap to shoot up and slow down the bully boy, head torch wearing, blinkered 'I own the world get out of my way' bell lacking, numpty boys.

carnage it was :hello:
How many cyclists did they eat?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I've not read any of this, but I'm sure it was all good natured and reasonable.

No, I just dropped in because I wanted to say what a splendid animal a_spanner_short's dog looks to be from his picture there. Do we still have the "post a pic of your dog thread"?

Don't mind me, Carry on, &c.

Mike Warren

Talking to a fellow cyclist today, he told me of a collision he had with a dog. He went over the handlebars and fractured his jaw in three places. This resulted in some pretty drastic surgery and five weeks feeding through a straw. He hired a 'no win, no fee' lawyer and sued the dog owner. He received an out of court settlement of £22 500.

Top Bottom