Bl**dy Dog Owners!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I love weimaraners. My dog, a whippet, would often play with one on the fields by my estate. Chasing each other around...etc My dog is fast, but thick, and the weimaraner would always corner her using stealth! Very intelligent dogs.

Whippets aren't proper dogs though ... they're cats in a dogs body ....

Attachments

• Sleepy.JPG
    Sleepy.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 24

paulw1969

Ridley rider
Hi there , it's not a silly question at all after all it could be for anything but yes Staffy is the breed of my two they're mum and son and I'm used to snobbery from even other dog owners thanks to idiot owners ruining the breeds reputation and misreported news stories. That looks like a Staff puppy in your pic I have to say it should be illegal to have something that cute and adorable maybe a ban should be placed on it :tongue:.

I thought you might have Staffies from what you said in your previous post i quoted. We come across the same sort of reaction people moving their kids as far as possible away looking down their noses at us whilst their dogs are running amok jumping up at people and getting in our dogs faces....we have our dogs on leads at all times, pavement, cycle path, canal towpath....we are being the responsible ones....and we get people letting their dogs run up to ours and the owners saying "oh he/she wont hurt them".......doh......its not our dogs we're worried about:cursing: . Staffies have a totally unfair press as far as i'm concerned, first it was the Rottie, then German Sheperd, Doberman.....its all down to what flavour of the year the press think they'll get the most impact from.......you dont see Labs and Collies getting repoted do you? And they are responsible for the most dog bites every year........i have come to the conclusion a long time ago there are no bad dogs....only bad dog owners and ignorant dog owners at that.
yes the avatar is Saffi the Staffie at about 8 weeks, she nearly 3 now and we have a rescue Staff Bobbi at a quessed 3 1/2 years, he was a bag of bones when we got him and he has issues which we are just about on top of now, both white pied......yep dogs like ours should be banned:biggrin: specially when they do this, here some ammunition for the dog haters out there...........

IMG_3151 (600 x 450).jpg

staffy

Paul why is it they seem most comfortable when they have their body in the most awkward looking position as demonstrated in your pic :laugh: .

You can't just throw that out as if you live in some utopia where roads are a welcoming environment for cyclists, neglecting to take into account the fact that some people prefer cycle paths because they offer a car-free alternative to roads.

I don't think I ever suggested that.

Each to their own. You prefer to avoid cars and play with dogs. I prefer to avoid dogs and play with cars. I know which I find more predictable.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
You prefer to avoid cars and play with dogs.

Please don't make presumptions. I prefer road or cycle path depending on which route is most appropriate for the particular journey, and hope that other road/path users won't make it unpleasant for me with their inconsiderate behaviour.

If someone complains that people are making their chosen route unpleasant, the answer isn't to say "Well, use a different route instead." Some posh French bint made a similar argument once. I forget the exact wording of her proposal but the general gist was that cake makes a good alternative in the event of a bread shortage. Had the angry mob rolling in the aisles, as I recall.

d.

Milo

Guru
I got chased through a village called Shersten by a little terrier rat thing once with no sign of anyone giving a toss about what it was doing. Bit me on the ankle the horrid little thing I do now however think it wont do it again in a hurry.

I got chased through a village called Shersten by a little terrier rat thing once with no sign of anyone giving a toss about what it was doing. Bit me on the ankle the horrid little thing I do now however think it wont do it again in a hurry.

Is it now 6 feet under?:thumbsup:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child

Can't quite get the relevance of this to your OP or rest of the thread. Unless, pushing folks into the cut is another addition to the 'I hate bloody dog owners because' XYZ list ....

Top Bottom