Bl**dy weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Just when you think Spring has Sprung it bites you back :angry:

I've had to set up a fan heater in the greenhouse to stop all the developing seedlings dying off.

I'm marshalling a 25mile 2-up TT tomorrow, thats going to be a long cold vigil :thumbsup:

Roll on Summer..........

buggi

Bird Saviour
tell me about it. thought i'd watch the grand national and then take my new steed to the bike shop for a new saddle and it started to sleet!!!!

Hugo15

Über Member
Popped in to the garage to switch my pedals over from my commuting ones to my Look ones ready for tomorrow. Only took me a couple of minutes but I was freezing by the time I was done.

Plax

Guru
Apparently the forcast here for tomorrow we are going to have a heavy snow shower in the morning followed by hail showers later in the afternoon. I shall await with baited breath. I hope it isn't too cold. I have a Christening to go to and don't want to die of exposure to the elements whilst at the church, I have my dress all picked out and everything!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
It snowed this morning, then had a break of hours and hours and it's been snowing fairly heavily again.

mondobongo

Über Member
Just come out of work its absolutely freezing, car windscreens in my street are starting to ice up. Whats going on its April been commuting in shorts this week.

betty swollocks

large member
I switched my heating off on the first and it's jolly well not going on again!
Jumpers and thermals for me.

beautiful blue sky and sunshine here this morning (sunday/lancashire). it's cool and there's a bit of snow on the roof but nothing on the roads. hope it's the same at ribblehead for the circuit of the dales time trail.

Yes - bl**dy weather:angry: Never mind, it will be all nice and crunchy mucky by the time tomorrow's commute beckons...
Runway shut at Heathrow this morning - here's a picture of Jack in the garden... he had to leave his bike indoors as it was too slippery :rolleyes:

Pete

Snowing quite heavily even this far south, already settled to about 1 cm or so in the garden - but the roads are clear so far.

Aperitif said:
Yes - bl**dy weather:angry: Never mind, it will be all nice and crunchy mucky by the time tomorrow's commute beckons...
Runway shut at Heathrow this morning - here's a picture of Jack in the garden... he had to leave his bike indoors as it was too slippery :biggrin:

Bloody hell! You've got more snow than us! Rainy, windy, and 2+ here.

Mind you, if I was bonj (and thank fukk I'm not) I'd call you a liar and say your enhanced that photo of your back garden. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom