Black Friday Garmon and Wahoo GPS devices.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
How could you use it to charge your device whilst cycling e.g. When I mount my phone to my stem for navigation.
I’ve never charged on the move, I think @DCLane mentioned he uses a top tube bag to hold the power bank when riding those massive mile Audaxes.
I’ve always top up charged at lunch stops & cafe stops.

And place the battery bank in your Jersey pocket?

I have a really small one, like a tube that i intend to just velcro around my top tube. The trouble is my legs always run out before my Bolt's battery does so never actually used it yet:laugh:

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

How far are you cycling at moment, hours and distance, and how many times a week ?
Right now my cycling is on pause but used to cycle 5 times a week - 40km-60km on an average ride and then I had 100km+ ones planned but if I do get back to cycling planning to do another 100 miler one.

Some additional sensors do increase battery drain though. Since adding a Varia i've noticed there is a small impact on battery life, but something i'm happy to trade.

I assume like most people the first think i do after a ride is charge up my cycling computer's battery, as well as lights i'f i've used them.

I also also like to fully discharge the battery every few months so it keeps it in good condition.

Right now my cycling is on pause but used to cycle 5 times a week - 40km-60km on an average ride and then I had 100km+ ones planned but if I do get back to cycling planning to do another 100 miler one.
If you buy one, you have to use it ^_^ so a great reason to push yourself out the door and on the bike. I used the excuse to meet my wife today in Bolton Le Sands on her round to get out on my SS... actually it was the promise of a fresher baked pie and flapjack:hyper:

Top Bottom