Black Range Rover YN52KNB - North Baddesley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We've had two instances at our club run meeting point (car park in Fleming Avenue, North Baddesley) with the 30'ish year old male driver of this vehicle. The first was on Dec. 15th when he drove at speed towards our women's group ride as they set off, forcing them off the road. The second on the 23rd. when he came up behind myself and Mrs D when we were about 50 yards from the car park and after leaning on the horn, accelerated towards us trying to force us off the road. When I held my ground he leaned out of his window and told me he'd run me over if I didn't get out of his way and when I didn't said 'do you want some you little c**t'. I chucked my bike and helmet onto the grass verge and said yes, at which point he did his window up and drove off.
We have reported it to the police, so if anyone else from the area has had or has problems with this nobber please could they also do so: Tel. 0845 0454545 - reference number 500(29/12).

Gary E

Veteran
Good luck with this.
Psychopaths like that need to be dealt with, not just for cyclists but for every other road user and pedestrian that he puts in danger with that sort of attitude/driving.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've seen a driver of a black Audi cut up and tail end cyclists and other cars on the morning school run. I've got his registration and i've promise myself to report the prick to the police the next time i see him doing it. The sad thing is i've seen this bloke pull onto a school car park, and the car's there all day. If he's a teacher then i'm amazed!:ohmy:

Linford

Good luck in tracking him down. Have the police given you a progress report on this, or can you ring up and ask for one ?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I've seen a driver of a black Audi cut up and tail end cyclists and other cars on the morning school run. I've got his registration and i've promise myself to report the prick to the police the next time i see him doing it. The sad thing is i've seen this bloke pull onto a school car park, and the car's there all day. If he's a teacher then i'm amazed!:ohmy:
Hes dealing with kids all day , explains why he has got issues :smile:
seriously though both sound like complete numpties and need to be made to press the "crush" button by the fuzz , as long as we get to see the expession on you tube .......

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
When I held my ground he leaned out of his window and told me he'd run me over if I didn't get out of his way and when I didn't said 'do you want some you little c**t'. I chucked my bike and helmet onto the grass verge and said yes, at which point he did his window up and drove off.

I wouldn't usually advise confrontation, but well done for standing up to this bully.

Given the usual nature of bullies, you may now not see him again.

400bhp

Guru
If the police could be arsed I suppose they could wait around at your weekly(?) club run meeting point at the time you meet.

He has form.

400bhp

Guru

Go into school - ask for head teacher. Explain. Leave.

5 - 10 minutes of your life.

Gary E

Veteran
I hate to be the one to bring it up but I think this would actually be a good time to have a camera on your helmet. Do you or any other member of your group have one or could you borrow one (maybe from a fellow CC member)?

Top Bottom