Black Range Rover YN52KNB - North Baddesley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gary E

Veteran
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
To be fair I did say I hated to bring it up. I'm all embarrassed now and I feel dirty :blush:

But on a serious note if you manage to get the guy on film doing this then surely your case will be a lot stronger?

Obviously once that's done give the camera back and wash your hands :whistle:

nathanicola

Good luck with this.
Psychopaths like that need to be dealt with, not just for cyclists but for every other road user and pedestrian.
Not a problem, if you can find out where he lives i can get him 'dealt' with for £40 ;-)

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not a problem, if you can find out where he lives i can get him 'dealt' with for £40 ;-)

That's expensive! Around here, justice could be swiftly delivered to the perpetrator AND his "compensating-for-lacking-elsewhere" Range Rover, for a tenner bag*.

* This is of course a joke (for those who believe that the legal system will have any deterrent on these to55ers).

Alan57

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Really , why ? Do you just wait for this self-gratification artist , because that`s what he is , to run into someone or hurt a few people or do you get evidence against him for the police to deal with him ? However that evidence is obtained is really irrelevant , the fact is without hard evidence that he is behaving like this it`s your word against his. Helmets cams have a place sometimes and this is one of them .

Crankarm

Guru
Nah, just get all those on the ride to run their cleats down the side of his w**k machine. 20+ peoples' word against this knuckle dragging to$$er's.

Post of a pic of the to$$er and his w**k machine here.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Nah, just get all those on the ride to run their cleats down the side of his w**k machine. 20+ peoples' word against this knuckle dragging to$$er's.

Post of a pic of the to$$er and his w**k machine here.
So you're advocating criminal damage in the hope that all 20 people will stand behind this? Whilst the driver, on the basis of what I have read, is a total idiot, suggesting and condoning criminal damage is not the answer

buggi

Bird Saviour
omg i can feel my blood boiling. what a class A1 knob.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Havent ridden up near that area for a while. Hope that plod deal with this silly sod before he actually injures someone. Sounds like a real coward, too.

Agree with the above about cameras. If you want advice there's loads of us using them, plenty of previous threads on it too.

Top Bottom