Blocking an ambulance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd still like to know what in the name of $deity was going through his "mind"

I mean - did he think the ambulance was in the wrong for some reason???
Or did he feel slighted as the ambulance was painted in the wrong shade of white??

I know we will never get an answer that makes any sort of sense - but knowing what he was 'thinking' would be interesting

clearly I am using words like mind and thinking in ways that are rather out at the ends of their limits

tom73

Guru
A darn sight cheaper and more effective generally, although I can understand why people may feel it inappropriate.

Of course, this could be another result of the lack of mental health provision in the UK.

The number of prisoners with mental health conditions is massive. Many it’s the only place to put them they have no place to go. Some really ill people are stuck in prisons that can’t provide the right help. Health care staff try so hard to get them moved out. Placers so few the best they can do is patch them up and hope they don’t go too fair next time. Mrs 73 had one who kept cutting off bit of his ear off. In the end the surgeon had nothing left to patch up. Explaining covid and isolation to them was really hard. Some are so paranoid to start with. The human and social cost is way more than the money to fix it. All the time they are just getting worse and worse it’s shocking really.

Top Bottom