Bloody car drivers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Pastaman please .

4F

pastaman said:
:wacko:im sorry you all seem to enjoy confusing me on here

Oh sorry my mistake, I really did not think there was anyone else as stupid as blazed however I appear to be wrong ;)

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
4F said:
Oh sorry my mistake, I really did not think there was anyone else as stupid as blazed however I appear to be wrong ;)
someone said something about User3143 in the welcome bit the other day and now with the stuff on here:wacko:

4F

Stop bleating like a muppet and accept the abuse. You were wrong, get over it.
Pavements are for pedestrians, roads are for bikes.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

4F said:
Stop bleating like a muppet and accept the abuse. You were wrong, get over it.
Pavements are for pedestrians, roads are for bikes.
what about shared use cycle lanes;)

4F

pastaman said:
what about shared use cycle lanes;)

As you not seem to know the difference between a shared use cycle lane and a footpath I will make it easy for you. One has a picture of a bike on it and one does not.

However shared use facilities are usually **** and I don't use them. I am traffic, I use the road.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
4F said:

My money's on Pastaman being Joe24 under another login. Same appalling grammar & spelling, and - exactly like Joe24 - he uses the incorrect "dont", "aswell" etc pretty frequently.

If you want to post under another login Joe, you'll need to improve your grasp of written English in order to be a bit less conspicuous. Just failing to capitalise the first word in a sentence doesn't disguise you enough. ;)

OP
OP
J

Joe24

goo_mason said:
My money's on Pastaman being Joe24 under another login. Same appalling grammar & spelling, and - exactly like Joe24 - he uses the incorrect "dont", "aswell" etc pretty frequently.

If you want to post under another login Joe, you'll need to improve your grasp of written English in order to be a bit less conspicuous. Just failing to capitalise the first word in a sentence doesn't disguise you enough. ;)

well im even more offended now:wacko:

4F

User3143 said:
Hmmm, no I don't think it's him. Joe doesn't give a toss for things like this. He would rather post under his own moniker and then get banned imo.

Plus he has already commented in this thread and I don't think he would be sad enough to argue with himself.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

put some music in my food for me and give me some reggae reggae sauce oh that reggae sauce so nice with your fried chicken make crisps finger licking put some reaggae sauce on your list

Top Bottom