bloody dogs ,WHY

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Took my son's BC dog for a long walk today, part of the route is through a wood. I thought that since he happily follows footpath across fields he'd do the same through the wood. OK, so I had a little diversion to find a bush. The ratbag decided to swan off on his own, disappeared and wouldn't come when called. So, panicking, I retraced my steps and met him coming along the path, happy as larry, with signs of muddy water up to his chest. Thankfully he didn't smell too bad. He spent a bit of time on the lead after that!

Sara_H

Guru
keep me updated, don't forget a pic.

and welcome to the doggyhut club :laugh:
Dreading it really - it feels quite heavy on its own before I've even put 27kg of dog in it!

djb1971

Legendary Member
Dreading it really - it feels quite heavy on its own before I've even put 27kg of dog in it!
I thought that but it's not as bad as you think. My trailer is the large with 22kg of slobbering noise plopped inside it and I take it off off road on steep hills. I can feel the trailer wobble when he's fidgeting about. I think my bike feels worse when the front and rear racks are loaded, just not as noisy :laugh:

Herbie

Veteran
Oh i promise its not just a Jack Russell thing.

My Cairn relished the challenge of finding fox poo or something equally disgusting to roll in on our walks.

I relished turning the shower on him.

We had a Cairn that liked doing that...my Collie (in Avatar) rolls in muck as well

Top Bottom