bloody dogs ,WHY

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
I'm blaming you if I find myself cycling the streets towing a howling lunatic!

I just built the trailer in the house, opened the front and rear doors on it, then tricked him to jump in the back door by climbing in and waving a treat from the front door. Once he was in he got to eat the treat. The cheeky sod then sat inside waiting for more food:laugh:

he knows what's happening when he sees the trailer now. He hovers around me waiting for a ride out:bicycle:

Sara_H

Guru
I just built the trailer in the house, opened the front and rear doors on it, then tricked him to jump in the back door by climbing in and waving a treat from the front door. Once he was in he got to eat the treat. The cheeky sod then sat inside waiting for more food:laugh:

he knows what's happening when he sees the trailer now. He hovers around me waiting for a ride out:bicycle:

Thats my plan, serve his meals in there for a few days before I try to take him out in it.

For many years we have taken him out in the car in the hatchback - he howeled and barked his head off. Now he sits in the passenger footwell he's quite happy - I'm a bit concerned he's going to view the trailer the same as the hatchback. The little s#1t!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
We used to have a wholesale nursery in Devon, it was rural, no sanitation.

I was potting up plants when all of a sudden my stomach was struck by a thunderbolt. Out the back to the hedge I scurried. It was almost enough to take the enamel off my teeth, it was really bad.
I returned to the potting bench with sore stomach and slightly worse for wear.
After a moment I thought "where's that bloody dog....?"
I returned to the scene of chemical warfare to find him wolfing it down, again in a drugged up like trance.
When Thomas was a toddler, just out of nappies he needed to go. I dangled him in some long grass. Off we set again. The dirty minger managed to fade away unnoticed back to the place..... It was irresistible to him.

Still, you never know where your next hot meal is coming from do you?
In the 70's we had a hamster that ate it's own pooxx(

Levo-Lon

Guru
Showered and getting all German...im going to steal this while know one's looking

she does love suntanning

20150822_124806.jpg

Sara_H

Guru
@Sara_H has your trailer arrived yet?
We had a slight glitch as I ordered the wrong size, after a bit of tooing and froing the right sized one eventually arrived yesterday!
It's currently set up minus wheels in the kitchen. We're giving him meals and treats in there, and lots of praise when he goes in.
We're going to spend a good week or so convincing him that it's the ultimate pleasure palace before we try to take him anywhere in it!!!

djb1971

Legendary Member
We had a slight glitch as I ordered the wrong size, after a bit of tooing and froing the right sized one eventually arrived yesterday!
It's currently set up minus wheels in the kitchen. We're giving him meals and treats in there, and lots of praise when he goes in.
We're going to spend a good week or so convincing him that it's the ultimate pleasure palace before we try to take him anywhere in it!!!
keep me updated, don't forget a pic.

and welcome to the doggyhut club :laugh:

Top Bottom