Bloody well done the lads!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Amazing and wonderful!!!!

That said, I'd love to know how we got a penalty when the last thing I saw before it was awarded were a pair of English fists flailing around. (It was probably well justified flailing though.)

And in fairness to the French, they gave it everything and they do seem to have got over their indiscipline problems. In fact they kept on fighting to the end. If they keep that up they'll all be applying for British citizenship in a couple of years.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I shouted that loud when Johnny dropped that goal,,,, the dogs jumped the gate.
Now gotta go and find him !!
A try in 1m35s brill then looked like the game was slipping away.

got order in for 2 crates beer for next w/end, it's gonna be a good un !!!

COME ON !!!

gavintc

Guru
Not bad at all. Even as a Scot, I applaud an excellent effort from our southern cousins. I just hope you keep this winning streak.

ChrisW

I was shaking for the last 5 mins of the game and crying for the 5 mins after..

Brilliant performance by the boys to drag themselves back from the awful, awful earlier games and make it to the final. Real character!

Thinks to self "Can i emulate that up Box Hill tomorrow?"

Abitrary

Well done Ireland!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
great stuff but somehow not as tense as beating the Aussies. An air of inevitability as long as we gave Jonny enough room:tongue::tongue:

pw2389

ChrisW said:
I was shaking for the last 5 mins of the game and crying for the 5 mins after..

Brilliant performance by the boys to drag themselves back from the awful, awful earlier games and make it to the final. Real character!

Thinks to self "Can i emulate that up Box Hill tomorrow?"

It's nice to see that the referee Chris White is a member of this forum.

Noodley

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...anybody hear the commentator on talk radio?

"...stick that in your baguette and smoke it!":biggrin::biggrin:

Not wanting to get all "soapbox-ish" but...why is it that the English (probably fuelled by the "medya", but maybe founded on "something else") cannot be graceful in victory and have to "get one up" on everyone?

Well done to them.

Jaded

The ITV Commentators were introduced as being "World Class". Instead they turned out to be two sad ignoramuses who had taken a bet to see which one could say "Wilkinson" or "Traille" the most.

Top Bottom