Blue Mini HS03 FXF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
To the driver of a blue mini cooper, HS03 FXF, you deserve a good kick in.

Not for gesticulating at me for daring to take primary to stop you from overtaking me at a pinch point but for the completely stupid dangerous left hook of another cyclist who happened to have her child with her, in a child seat.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Video coming mate?

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
Video coming mate?

Of course, all recorded in glorious 1080p HD.

Not until this evening though as unfortunately my work pc cannot cope with editing HD content, in fact it has problem playing HD video's.

Pisquee

Regular
This kind of answers one of my questions. We have a baby due in 6 months. Both me and my wife love cycling. I am concerned about my own and her safety as it is with some of the stoopid drivers we encounter, and was wondering if stuoopid drivers become less stoopid when they see a baby/child on a back seat.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
In my experience drivers will give you more room with a child seat on the bike.

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
This kind of answers one of my questions. We have a baby due in 6 months. Both me and my wife love cycling. I am concerned about my own and her safety as it is with some of the stoopid drivers we encounter, and was wondering if stuoopid drivers become less stoopid when they see a baby/child on a back seat.

In Swindon some drivers seem to lack experience/common sense of how to handle bicycles using the road. Most cyclists I see use the shared paths or non-shared paths, until recently I saw very few on the road. Since the beginning of the year I see lots more cyclists and far more using the roads.

Do not see many bikes with child seats but do see a few with child trailers which are large and more visible.

Jezston

Über Member

It may seem scary, but scientifically your child will be safer on a baby seat on the move than in the home.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
It may seem scary, but scientifically your child will be safer on a baby seat on the move than in the home.

Unless they wear a thudguard.

thudguard_blue_250.gif

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Unless they wear a thudguard.

thudguard_blue_250.gif

My kid could do with one of them , he is a stunt man in training .....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What an effing despicable c**t. If I had seen that and caught up with the driver I would have pulled him out of the car and given him a bloody nose.
The driver had all the time and room in the world. Absolutely no need to have acted like that.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Crikey - Have you reported that one. That left hooker is double shocking considering there is a child on there !

stowie

Legendary Member
Terrible.

T*rds like this are the reason why I don't use a child-seat on my bicycle. And my life is a little bit worse for it - my child would love to ride on the bicycle and it would make my life a little easier.

You have to report this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom