Blurgh.....what's this wet stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
hackbike 666 said:
Ok which joker decided to take the mudguards off?

Guilty!

Although it was Pottsy's fault- he said it first....

Downward

Guru
GrasB said:
Light weight jersey, normal cycling shorts & summer road shoes... even in the heaviest showers I was never cold enough to care I was soaked to the skin :smile:

Yeah but there is nothing worse then 8 1/2 hours at work with your wet clothes still wet when you have to put them on again to go home.

GrasB

Veteran
Downward said:
Yeah but there is nothing worse then 8 1/2 hours at work with your wet clothes still wet when you have to put them on again to go home.
You're not wearing the right gear then. The shoes are ones with no lining worth talking about so don't really need to dry out, a light weight jersey (advertised for 25C & up use) dries out at the mear hint of warmth &/or a breeze, same for the shorts barring the pad which never really gets wet to start with.

Downward said:

That's why the 2 other people sharing my small office are resigned to having clothes hung from everywhere, gloves pinned to the noticeboard etc... :wacko:

Downward

Guru
Sheffield_Tiger said:
That's why the 2 other people sharing my small office are resigned to having clothes hung from everywhere, gloves pinned to the noticeboard etc... :laugh:

It's the shorts and top that don't dry but it's the boil in the bag effect rather than rain. My waterproofs dry pretty quick.

Top Bottom