BO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Joe24 said:
On monday in geography the girl sat next to me really did stink. I thought it was someone else at first, it was that bad. Everyone on the table(larg-ish table) could smell her, and there was even a few texts sent around asking if it was actually her(worrying isnt it, some bitching going on when everyone is sitting on the same table)
There was some releif, she pulled out some perfume for some reason, and another girl asked to put some on, she 'accidently' spreyed some on the smelly girl aswell.
Apparently she just sweats alot, she told us one time her brother sweats whilst he is eating his dinner:biggrin:

is that a euphamism? ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
alecstilleyedye said:
is that a euphamism? :biggrin:

No:laugh:
She is very innocent bless her and wouldnt say that things like that:laugh:

colly

Re member eR
Driving back from the train station after collecting a niece and her new partner who were staying for few days we got caught in traffic in Leeds right next to the infirmary.

Really hot day, windows wide open and from nowhere this incredible stick begins to overcome us. Me driving and Simon (the new partner) in the front , the niece and my sons in the back. It was foul and I made some quip about us being outside the mortuary and maybe they had a couple 'going off'. General merriment all round etc .......with the exception of the new partner.

'That's my feet' .......he kindly informed us.

When the niece and he left after the weekend the room still 'hummed' for several days.
As for the bedding and mattress........................well the mattress got binned and it took two hot washes to sort out the sheets etc.

The shame is that he really can't do anything about it. He has tried all sorts and it isn't like he didn't wash or anything. There must be some kind of medical condition I suppose.

Amazingly she is still with him. Love is blind.
(well has no sense of smell anyway)

OP
OP
G

Greedo

I've got a mate who's feet used to get like that in the summer.

Infact we were in Paris for the world cup in 98 and a taxi driver refused to take us any further unless he hung his feet out the window :wacko:

Through a cream and special powder with clean socks and not wearing the same trainers every day he has sorted it though!

colly said:
Driving back from the train station after collecting a niece and her new partner who were staying for few days we got caught in traffic in Leeds right next to the infirmary.

Really hot day, windows wide open and from nowhere this incredible stick begins to overcome us. Me driving and Simon (the new partner) in the front , the niece and my sons in the back. It was foul and I made some quip about us being outside the mortuary and maybe they had a couple 'going off'. General merriment all round etc .......with the exception of the new partner.

'That's my feet' .......he kindly informed us.

When the niece and he left after the weekend the room still 'hummed' for several days.
As for the bedding and mattress........................well the mattress got binned and it took two hot washes to sort out the sheets etc.

The shame is that he really can't do anything about it. He has tried all sorts and it isn't like he didn't wash or anything. There must be some kind of medical condition I suppose.

Amazingly she is still with him. Love is blind.
(well has no sense of smell anyway)
Was it a big stick then:biggrin:.

Mr Phoebus

That huge frikkin' head out of Doctor Who.

Top Bottom