BO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

is plain and simply unacceptable.

At lunch earlier and some stinking waiter is serving us. There is no excuse in my book.

How the manager/boss of the place hadn't had a word with him I'll never know.

Not on! and has put me right off a half decent place for lunch as if that's the standard of hygiene by the customer facing staff what the hell are the kitchen staff going to be like??

Oh don't get me started about BO.

People really do stink sometimes.

I was in an exam board yesterday stuck between someone's onion garlic breath and some rancid greasy haired woman from exams who smelt like a horses arse. All leaning over me as I sat at a computer.

It was gross. ;)

Mr Phoebus

Greedo said:
is plain and simply unacceptable.

At lunch earlier and some stinking waiter is serving us. There is no excuse in my book.

How the manager/boss of the place hadn't had a word with him I'll never know.

Not on! and has put me right off a half decent place for lunch as if that's the standard of hygiene by the customer facing staff what the hell are the kitchen staff going to be like??

You should have asked for some Duran fruit and Brie to use as an air freshener.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

I couldn't of handled that. I would have told her to pi$$ off. I find someone who is stinking of any sort highly offensive.

Kirstie said:
Oh don't get me started about BO.

People really do stink sometimes.

I was in an exam board yesterday stuck between someone's onion garlic breath and some rancid greasy haired woman from exams who smelt like a horses arse. All leaning over me as I sat at a computer.

It was gross. ;)

Maz

Guru
Used to be a guy at my last work who stunk to high heaven and had the most sendentary of habits such as picking his scabby dandruff and eating it. Eventually enough was enough and we collectively reported him to our manager. Poor boss had to come up with some PC-language to tell him "you stink! sort it out!"...I think he came up with "non-verbal communication" in the end.

Mr Phoebus

I used to work with someone who stank so much that you knew if he was already in work before you as the building stank when you walked in.
(yes, it really was that strong)
We nicknamed him "Fresh"
People complained to the management, but they wouldn't say anything to him as they were so scared of him complaining about "harassment". ;)
Luckily after a few months he left.
Party! Party! Party!

Too fat for lycra

Many years ago I was at catering college when we had a trip to the Savoy. Not knowing that you needed to be wearing a jacket at all times in the hotel, I was lent a waiters jacket - I can still clearly remember the stench today. And that was the Savoy!!!!

OP
OP
G

Greedo

I remember years ago I worked in a place and the IT manager had stinking and I mean stinking breath. It smelt of $hite and when he spoke to you you had to hold your hand over your nose. You could even tell when he had been in one of the meeting rooms from the smell. And I'm not kidding

The thing I could never get was he was married. How his wife never said to him is beyond me.

Anyway one of the guys in the office was having real problems with his PC and IT were not sorting it. He had a tender to finish and was getting really pissed off. Eventually the IT manager came down and they had a bit of a ding dong in the office which resulted in the guy having the problems saying to him "oh f*ck off. Just get it sorted and while you're at it why don't you go and take a spoonful of $hite to tone down your breath, ya pr*ck!"

Mr Phoebus said:
You should have asked for some Duran fruit and Brie to use as an air freshener.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Mr Phoebus said:
69 only allowed!

Judging by his standards I shudder to think of hers. Don't think he was doing 69's with her as it was purley $hit his breath smelt of. Not stale fish ;)

Top Bottom