Boardman Gravel bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shimano has caught up but I used to use SRAM cassettes all the time on my Shimano hubs (SRAM had better ranges at the time). There compatible :okay:
I was thinking more the new wide range ones, I believe some of those aren’t compatible.

I cant see why not. The widest I've had though is 12-36 but my mate converted his shimano equiped bike to SRAM one by and never needed to change his hubs/wheels. They might be incompatible with the deraileur cage but the hubs/splines haven't changed
I was thinking 11-40 or 11-50. Those are monsters.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I was thinking 11-40 or 11-50. Those are monsters.
I use a 11/42 on the custom Ti with sram etap 1x11
And 10/42 on the ebike 1x11 too

The 10/42 is sram xt driver only.....but you can get up to 46t shimano and suntour cassettes and up to 50t on sram eagle cassettes..........

simonali

Guru
Good looking bike, but ridiculously expensive. There was another thread in here with a Holdsworth gravel bike that had a carbon frame and SRAM Force 1 kit on it for the same price. That's two levels higher than Apex.

vickster

Legendary Member
Good looking bike, but ridiculously expensive. There was another thread in here with a Holdsworth gravel bike that had a carbon frame and SRAM Force 1 kit on it for the same price. That's two levels higher than Apex.
The one in the OP is £1000. The Holdsworth is £1800?

Top Bottom