Boardman Gravel bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I’m not looking for c2w just mentioned it fits in on price but take your point!
Ah ok

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I wonder how many who are commenting have actually ridden 1x drivetrains for any length of time???

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I wonder how many who are commenting have actually ridden 1x drivetrains for any length of time???

Not as many who have seen the price of the consumables like the cassettes . 1x isn't new but the pricing is crazy stuff . It was developed for full sussers where removing the front mech has opened up suspension designs. And has no real advantages over a 2x or 3x on other stuff .

But if you like it then spend on it , it's your money and your bike :smile:

jowwy

Not as many who have seen the price of the consumables like the cassettes . 1x isn't new but the pricing is crazy stuff . It was developed for full sussers where removing the front mech has opened up suspension designs. And has no real advantages over a 2x or 3x on other stuff .

Some are commenting on fuctionality, not price........have they ridden it for a sufficient amount of time to give that opinion???
I ride 1x11 sram hydraulic etap, so price not an issue really

11spd 10/42 cassette costs less than dura ace, sram red, campag record.......

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Some are commenting on fuctionality, not price........have they ridden it for a sufficient amount of time to give that opinion???
I ride 1x11 sram hydraulic etap, so price not an issue really

11spd 10/42 cassette costs less than dura ace, sram red, campag record.......

I was thinking about the 10 - 50 cassette prices .

jowwy

I was thinking about the 10 - 50 cassette prices .
That's mtb........not gravel 1x systems

jowwy

Less (functionality) is more (money).
Not expensive at all, still a lot cheaper than full ultegra, dura ace, campaign chorus, sram red drive trains

Some don't put a price on happiness, some do......each to their own I say

How long did you ride your 1x drivetrain for???

I’ve ridden a 1x to the point I needed a new cassette and chain. I’d have been better off buying a new bike.

Top Bottom