Boardman Hybrid Comp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J1888

Über Member
Views on this bike as a replacement for a Cannondale Quick 4? Enjoy my Boardman team carbon, so happy with the Boardman brand but...

Looking to upgrade my Cannondale Quick 4 hybrid with another hybrid that's a bit more dynamic but still with pannier capability. The Boardman looks to have a more aggressive position than my Cannondale, so thinking of selling Cannondale and putting that towards a Hybrid Comp, which I could get for £315 including BC discount.

U

User33236

Views on this bike as a replacement for a Cannondale Quick 4? Enjoy my Boardman team carbon, so happy with the Boardman brand but...

Looking to upgrade my Cannondale Quick 4 hybrid with another hybrid that's a bit more dynamic but still with pannier capability. The Boardman looks to have a more aggressive position than my Cannondale, so thinking of selling Cannondale and putting that towards a Hybrid Comp, which I could get for £315 including BC discount.
Can't comment on the current Hybrid Comp but I have a 2016 Hybrid Pro which I bought to allow me to keep riding following a complex distal radius fracture last January. It's a cracking bike which I still use in bad weather as an alternative to my usual road bike commuter. When I got back into riding after the fracture I went out on it on a few rides with friends training for Ironman and it didnt feel lacking in amy way.

How it compares to the Cannondale? Sorry I don't know the bike it question so cant answer that.

Just sort out your Quick to a more aggressive position.

The standard rear hubs are horse poo, on the Boardman. Other than that, good bikes.

Top Bottom