Boardman SLR 9.4 Elite with SRAM Red Groupset - SOLD!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heisenberg71

When you're dead, you're dead
After four years with my trusty Boardman I have just upgraded to an even sexier new bike, so my faithful Boardman SLR 9.4 Elite is up for sale as I just will not use it. There is no point in it just sitting there in the garage. These bikes were when new absolute top end of the Boardman range and racing level machines in their day, 2013. It is super stiff, extremely lightweight and climbs well too. The bike has a great spec, which I have added to over time.

If you are looking to upgrade from your first bike with something serious but cheap then this is a great option. It's literally ready to ride away on.

See below:
- SRAM Red Groupset - I fitted SRAM Force Wifli medium cage so I coul use a 32t rear cassette
- SRAM Red GXP Carbon Cranks running compact 50t/34t front rings
- Fizik Cyrano seat post and rubber ring
- Fizik Arione Vs Saddle
- Zipp Handlebars
- Zipp Stem
- Mavic Cosmic Elite 30mm Wheel-set less than a year old
- Continental GP 4000s II tyres - loads of life left in them
- Bontrager Bar Tape
- Elite Bottle Cages
- Shimano SPD Pedals

To be perfectly transparent the negatives I would point out are that the frame has done maybe 12000 miles so shows plenty of signs of use. The gelcoat is cracked in a number of places and there are a few chips and rubs in various places. That said I can guarantee that the frame is as strong as the day it was made. It has no structural issues and I have been riding it daily until this weekend. It's four years old and done 12000 miles so shows it. However as you can see from the pics it still looks like a smartly turned out bike as I have looked after it meticulously. I'm a bit fussy like that. Just want to be transparent for anyone that turns up expecting a factory fresh immaculate bike. It isn't but is in great condition.

Bike located in Wakefield and can be yours for just £675. When you consider it was over £3000 new, with a lower spec then that has to be a bargain, right.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 5

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
@Heisenberg71 what size please?

OP
OP
Heisenberg71

Heisenberg71

When you're dead, you're dead
It's a Medium 55cm centre of seat tube to centre of steerer.
I am 5'8" but would obviously take a bigger or shorter stem etc.

172.5mm Crank Length, pretty standard.

broady

Veteran
I'm doing the TDF stage in March with a mate. How quick of a sale are you looking for?
And by the looks of it I'm 4th in line anyway

broady

Veteran
Give @Spiderweb @busdennis @mark st1 a chance to say yes or no.
If they so no then I'll pm you

Top Bottom