Boardman Team Full Suspension MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Harrier

Harrier

Picked up the Orange Crush today. Very happy with the upgrades. Hope Hoops Pro2's with Stan’s ZTR Flow Rims. Looking forward to giving it a blast!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Harrier said:
Picked up the Orange Crush today. Very happy with the upgrades. Hope Hoops Pro2's with Stan’s ZTR Flow Rims. Looking forward to giving it a blast!

That post is useless without pictures (please)

GilesM

Legendary Member
Harrier said:

Good stuff, the Hope Pro2s are excellent hubs, as Greg mentioned though, we need some pics.

mike e

A top tip for anyone who buys a crap, uncool mountain bike is to ride it in real mountains (the Lake District for example) that way you can avoid all the muppets and their bling posing at the trail centres...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:;)

GilesM

Legendary Member
mike e said:
A top tip for anyone who buys a crap, uncool mountain bike is to ride it in real mountains (the Lake District for example) that way you can avoid all the muppets and their bling posing at the trail centres...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:;)

Ride it, are you mad;)

OP
OP
Harrier

Harrier

fossyant said:
Pics...........

I will get some pics on asap.

Had its first run out this morning along part of the Pennine Bridleway above Watergrove, near Rochdale -great ride, although the Sram shifters took a bit of getting used to - not used these before!

Cubist

Still wavin'
Harrier said:

Had its first run out this morning along part of the Pennine Bridleway above Watergrove, near Rochdale -great ride, although the Sram shifters took a bit of getting used to - not used these before!
Hi Harrier, where on the PB? There's some really good lumps of it over here, (West Yorks side) and I want some good new loops based on the PB to try.

OP
OP
Harrier

Harrier

Harrier said:

Hi Cubist

Just behind my house near Whitworth I can join the PBW and normally do a route past Brown Wardle and through to Watergrove, from there onto Calderbrook. From here I can pick up the Pennine Way over Blackstone Edge to Marsden or go the other way onto Stoodley Pike. I have put a couple of links which you may already have, plus the Mary Townley Loop which pretty much goes around where I live.

If you fancy a spin over this neck of the woods let me know.

http://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/penninebridleway/article.asp?PageId=3&ArticleId=37

http://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/PennineBridleway/uploads/MTL guide 2009.pdf

Top Bottom