Bollo’s futile dispute with UPS

Final Score - Bollo vs UPS

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Thanks for the continuing offers of support! If you have your chequebooks handy, I'm accepting donations to the account “Customers Against S*** Help, or CASH for short.

@Bollo - if you're stuck the UK CEO's details are here - e-mail address, landline and mobile number :okay:

https://ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-9582&c=UPS UK-President

It's also got a link for Customer Services e-mail and phone number, but I'm already presuming you've got those.

I’d hunted that one down as well but a trawl of various consumer sites suggests that emails to the UPS CEO get filed in the same round wicker folder as everything else.

You want to Twitter the cr*p out of them, nothing they hate more than bad publicity :smile:

Unsurprisingly UPS are racking up the rage tweets, so I’m not sure I’d rise above the noise. Their favourite tactic is to post a contact email so you can “reach out to them”, which makes them appear responsive while removing the conversation from general view. I’m on drinking terms with our company’s social media guru and she says this is a standard d1ck move by big crappy organisations.

For now I’m happy to harass the bloody buggers at close quarters to see where it goes.

classic33

Leg End Member
Try

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
A reply from UPS with a breakdown of the add-ons! I’ve just been dealing with incompetent solicitors around my power of attorney for my dad so I was in just the right fecking mood for this to land on my e-doorstep. Long story short, unless my light is made of lamb they’ve invented the amount they’re charging on duty. I shall reply.

Top Bottom