Bonj, Spawn of Satan

TheDoctor

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Moderator
Location
Stevenage
deffo not the spawn of satan. I'm never sure if he's on the wind up, a genuine headcase, or an experiment in artificial unintelligence.
I'd go for a beer with him, assuming he's a carbon-based life form. Which I'm not at all certain about.
 
I like Bonj. :smile:
Utterly infuriating, but devoid of malice. What I really like (beyond the obvious 'I can't believe he just claimed X...:ohmy:') is that you have to work pretty hard to get him to accept something. Arguing with him is like going to a brain gym.He's obviously working through a process, trying to think why something is the way it is. Sadly, mostly without the aid of references, expert advice or any actual understanding. But you've got to give him some credit for trying. He also gives the satisfaction, which is incredibly rare, of having an argument in the full and absolute knowledge that you are right.

Bonj, I'd buy you a pint any time. :wacko:
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
TheDoctor said:
deffo not the spawn of satan. I'm never sure if he's on the wind up, a genuine headcase, or an experiment in artificial unintelligence.
I'd go for a beer with him, assuming he's a carbon-based life form. Which I'm not at all certain about.
Yeah, I have trouble working it out. Trouble is, I can't see the appeal of a wind up that makes one look stupider than one really is, which makes me assume he's serious....

I have thought recently that he was growing up a bit, which is nice and there have been flashes of lol humour, so maybe it's all a joke and I've been too thick to see...

Simoncc, on the other hand....
 

TheDoctor

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Moderator
Location
Stevenage
Devoid of malice - yes, Chuffy, I think you've hit the nail on the head there. Misguided, and quite possibly on hallucinogenics, but you just know there's a nice bloke in there.
 

domtyler

Über Member
Not really evil or clever enough to be the spawn of Satan or a wind up genius, or indeed any kind of genius. I firmly believe him to be the by product of a rat and a weasel, or very possibly a stoat, explaining his rodent like appearance and characteristics. More likely to be found gnawing on a Cat 5e cable behind the computer than as overlord of misery and destruction.

But I would have to agree with Chufkins, I would buy him a pint any day.
 

TheDoctor

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Moderator
Location
Stevenage
Arch said:
Yeah, I have trouble working it out. Trouble is, I can't see the appeal of a wind up that makes one look stupider than one really is, which makes me assume he's serious....

I have thought recently that he was growing up a bit, which is nice and there have been flashes of lol humour, so maybe it's all a joke and I've been too thick to see...

Simoncc, on the other hand....
Not sure I'd describe simoncc as being devoid of malice. Not sure I'd buy him a beer either, whereas most people on here I would.:smile:
 
OP
Aint Skeered

Aint Skeered

New Member
TheDoctor said:
Not sure I'd describe simoncc as being devoid of malice. Not sure I'd buy him a beer either, whereas most people on here I would.:smile:
I am off the beer at the momment, could I have a Babycham?
 

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Thumbs up for Bonj, I'm with Chuffy on this one too.
What I have noticed is Bonj will give genuine advice and stand his corner, unlike simoncc who, for want of a better example, slates and generalises seemingly without reading or actually answering any of the replies given on his threads.

Bonj, there are 4 pints waiting on the bar for ya!

T x
 

Tetedelacourse

New Member
Location
Rosyth
Since he revealed his appearance (or at least, the picture he wanted us to believe was him, and I assume it was because there must be better people to pretend to look like than the one he chose) he's changed for the better; much less of a clown and more public-spirited.
 

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Location
Brighton
My suggestion that whoever picks up the forum relay jersey from him should give him a good kicking is possibly OTT, then?:smile:
 
Top Bottom