Bonj, Spawn of Satan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

All these pints, i'm getting, i'm hoping simoncc and abitrary are going to be able to make it in order to fuel a good healthy pissed up debate...:evil:

rich p said:
My suggestion that whoever picks up the forum relay jersey from him should give him a good kicking is possibly OTT, then?:tongue:
well it won't be you, i doubt you'd make it up all these hills we've got in sheffield ;)

Tetedelacourse said:
Since he revealed his appearance (or at least, the picture he wanted us to believe was him, and I assume it was because there must be better people to pretend to look like than the one he chose) he's changed for the better; much less of a clown and more public-spirited.
no, that is me. I do however somewhat regret when that thread arose not putting a picture of a black person, to see what people's reactions would have been.

SamNichols said:
I think that everyone works under the assumption that Bonj here is the same as Bonj at Cycling Plus. I'm not convinced that they're even the same person.
Since I've got here, I've always found that I quite often agree with him, and find him useful to move debates along. The only time we haven't seen eye to eye was on the special needs thread, but that was for specific reasons. So, yes, at this mythical meet up, then I'd happily converse with him.
they may work under that assumption, but it is a correct assumption. I think we probably do even see eye to eye on special needs, if not eye to eye then defnitely eye to temple :blush:.
I'm also on acf. not a regular poster though, and i dont' post under the name of bonj. Mainly only in fairly boring cycling related threads.

yenrod

>I like Bonj. Utterly infuriating.

Yeah i'll go with this !

But then again, what've people said about me !.

Lee.

Noodley

I like bonj.

I put him on my "ignore list" (I put him and a couple of others on during Christmas period), not because I did not like him/them but because I wanted to experience "life without bonj/others". The "others" I did not miss, but I did miss bonj. Whether it be good or bad, bonj "adds" something to us all. :ohmy:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Bonj is clearly the result of an horrific government experiment gone wild. THEY set out to test we cyclists and our truly held beliefs, but not getting the answers they wanted, set Bonj within our midst to wreak havoc, discord and chaos. Unfortunately for our leaders, Bonj has rightly been received as the alternative face of cycling, bringing LOL to over-serious posters and deflating the pompous. Yea Bonj.

bonj2

tdr1nka said:
I can vouch for the hills and admit to walking for some of climb thru Totley!

Tx

totley is deceptively steep, it doesn't look that steep but it is quite. Owler bar is over 1000ft above sea level.
the road from chesterfield to owler bar through barlow is even steeper like that for quite a few miles, i don't think i'd attempt that one... i've driven up it and had to use third gear all the way, remember thinking 'bloody hell...'

papercorn2000

Here bonj, have another pint. Finished? Great, see that girl there, she fancies you, go up to her and slap her ar5e.

*PC sits back and watches an extremely drunk bonj totter off in order to receive a punch in the face...*

I like Bonj. There's one behind the bar for you mate, when you've finished over there.
Apart from anything else, Bonj's contribution to the Olympics thread was directly responsible for Chuffy's phrase "Right, you steaming nit", which I liked so much I put it in my signature.:ohmy:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'll certainly stand bonj a pint should I ever meet him. "Walking to a different drum" or being on a different planet is OK in my book, the world is short on originals. bonj makes you think, get mad, laugh and nearly cry, he writes and fights his corner with passion and never ever ever gives up regardless of the evidence against him...like a beligerent child who long ago lost the argument but can't admit defeat.
This forum is a richer place for his brand of lunacy.

Abitrary

bonj said:
All these pints, i'm getting, i'm hoping simoncc and abitrary are going to be able to make it in order to fuel a good healthy pissed up debate...:ohmy:

Flattered, but I can't compete. Bonj is like a proper pirate. I'm like a butlins redcoat with a drink problem and simoncc is like Darth Vader gone wrong or something

Keith Oates

Janner
bonj is bonj, the rest has been said above and at many other times. It takes all 'sorts' to make the world and bonj is one of them, I'd buy him a pint and have a chat at any time!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom