Bonj, Spawn of Satan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I used to think he was a genuine idiot and then came to believe that his humour revolves around playing the fool, a sort of court jester, just to enjoy the reactions.

The only problems come when he starts to discuss something seriously when he manages a 60:40 split on fairly sensible:as daft as a brush like you always thought he was.

I would buy him several pints but probably switch them to alcohol free towards the end of the evening.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
User76 said:
Right then, we've got him pissed, now can we chain him to a Eurostar:evil:

Don't be DAFT! Eurostar's just a myth. Think about it, how could you run an electric train through the sea? The current would short out!

No, it's no good, I can't compete with the inspired lunatic genius that is Bonj.;)

papercorn2000

So how come you get on and the people are speaking English (albeit with funny accents) but when you get off on the other side, they are speaking foreign and won't accept the Queen's pound coins?

Is it a huge conspiracy thought up to confuse me?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
papercorn2000 said:
So how come you get on and the people are speaking English (albeit with funny accents) but when you get off on the other side, they are speaking foreign and won't accept the Queen's pound coins?

Is it a huge conspiracy thought up to confuse me?

Well, obviously!:sad:
The metro in Paris is a huge con as well. You know how there's always miles of tunnels and escalators? Well, they're all leading you to a small circle of track. You get on the train, it goes into a tunnel and the train goes round the circle and back to the same station, only they've changed the name signs. That's why all the stations look the same.
It's obvious when you think about it.;)

Top Bottom