Bored facts that you have found out while in lock down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
WW1. Germany tried to persuade Mexico to declare war on America.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
WW1. Germany tried to persuade Mexico to declare war on America.
I don't know if you have ever watched his video's but on Youtube there is a channel called 'mark felton productions' and they are short videos going into some of the lesser known facts of WW2. Unlike much of the unverified guff on there he is actually a historian...

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I have learned that if you fart in a jar then quickly screw the lid on...... then the next day you can unscrew it and still set fire to it with a lighter.
Thank you for sharing.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Just spent a delightful morning removing a wall-hung WC from the wall so as to replace a leaking seal in a very awkward spot under the concealed Geberit cistern. The moment of separating the soil pipe connector is unpleasant, to say the least and the air turned blue when I pulled out the flush piston and a litre of water dumped itself on the bathroom floor. Had to recruit GtiJunior with his smaller hands to unclip the seal circlip and fit the new one. Now Mrs Gti has repaired the paint damage and all I've got to do is refit the seat.

But at least we avoided the need to call out a plumber.

sheddy

Legendary Member
As a rival studio held the ‘Ghostbuster’ name, shooting initially began by recording a duplicate for every scene - Ghostbusters and Ghostbreakers.

Top Bottom