Votes: 2 20.0%
  • bottle

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • bidet

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • bockle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will Spin

Über Member
Dangerous ground there @Will Spin :biggrin: that topic could have a whole sub forum of its own that'd give the helmet debate a run for its money.
Oh sorry, I'm new round here.

huggy

A Bidon is passed to you by a team mate who has gone back for it and slogged back up to pass it to you only for you to take 2 swigs before slinging at a hedge, child or errant dog.

A bottle is stored under the sink filled, carried on a ride even when empty and returned to its under sink position.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
And if a professional bike race should pass through your town, then you have un bidon de pipi ready for squirting urine at your least favourite rider, as I believe is traditional in some circles.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
~~~~~
And if a professional bike race should pass through your town, then you have un bidon de pipi ready for squirting urine at your least favourite rider, as I believe is traditional in some circles.

When i see the old videos of the spectators passing drinks to the gasping cyclists i always wonder what is actually in that drink?
bbSHYQR4DS-8.png

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
A bottle is made of glass. A bidon is made of plastic or tin.
Complètement bidon = load of rubbish.
Il a du bidon = he has a potbelly.
Se bidonner = to crease up with laughter.
I'm killing myself laughing, because in Italian a bidone is a big bin, mainly a rubbish bin: bidone dell'immondizia.
I can't possibly associate the word bidon with a water bottle without smirking!

Top Bottom