boxers vs. martial arts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

papercorn2000 said:
That's not a real gun...

No, but none of these jokers are really going to fight each other either so it still counts! I mean honestly, thread's about as relevant as discussing whether Darth Vader could take Bugs Bunny!

Personally I think the rabbit would win, as he has some pretty sneaky moves and I doubt the effectiveness of Light Sabres against the cartoon form.

aqaleigh

Mr Pig said:
No, but none of these jokers are really going to fight each other either so it still counts! I mean honestly, thread's about as relevant as discussing whether Darth Vader could take Bugs Bunny!

Personally I think the rabbit would win, as he has some pretty sneaky moves and I doubt the effectiveness of Light Sabres against the cartoon form.

something we agree on - what kind of weapon is a light sabre - that has to be one of the most useless weapons invented

mawilbolou

Abitrary said:
Joe Calzaghi recently laughed off the idea that any martial arts expert could take on a boxer. He said that he could fend off all the prancing around, but the minute they got close, it would be over in a second.

I was always in doubt about this, just because of the myths surrounding martial arts... you see twats reading Cage Fighting magazines, but never boring boxing mags... you see bruce lee movies but never boxing ones.

I now agree that any decent boxer would knock any martial experts, judo, karate, kung-fu, whatever... into the middle of next week.

Hi there..
I am a mixed martial artist (Muay Thai, Shotokan Karate, Brazilian Ju Jitsu and Freestyle Grappling)
Have fought 4 boxers in MMA. All have lost badly!
Boxers have 2 hands to do damage with.
Martial artists have 2 hands, 2 elbows, 2 feet, and 2 knees.
Take a boxer to ground ... they panic!
Kick a boxer anywhere, and they wonder whats happening!
Put a boxer in an MMA ring or against a Martial artist of similar training, the boxer loses...Period!

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

not interested any more.

grow up please, if not for yourself then for your loved ones.

Top Bottom