Boxing Day rides...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
20 miles out in the countryside with my wife in bright, blustery conditions as she continues to train for Ride the Night. Not bad, bit chilly. Pics to follow on the "Your ride today" thread.

OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Turbo for me.

Here you go.

fish-riding-bicycle.png

Oh, sorry, you said turbo.

Attachments

• fish-riding-bicycle.png
    fish-riding-bicycle.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 43

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
25 miles today, over to watch the motocross race at Arm Farm.
Back in time to finish preparing dinner for the family in the afternoon.
That's a festive cycling hat trick! Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day :santa:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Some of the big Window updates can take hours. Don't panic, Mr Mainwaring.

Get yourself a chromebook colin and you can say goodbye to all that nonsense. Got the windows laptop out the other day and it seemed positively ancient.
My sister arrived and we took her dog out for a walk round Todmorden's magnificent park. The hound really loves it in there, especially when we get up into the woodland paths on the far side. He's a lovely dog, but he is thick - he chased a squirrel to a tree and it ran straight up the trunk to the boughs above. The dog circled the tree trying to work out where the squirrel was, never once thinking to look up! :laugh:

Anyway, by the time we got back the update had completed!

I did think about getting a Chromebook but I wanted a powerful laptop to run some Windows music software so I splashed out a couple of months ago and bought a really snazzy Lenovo Win 10 device.

As for today's abandoned ride ... the forecast for tomorrow is looking good and my sister said that she would be happy to wander round the town with her dog while I go out on my bike so I will do the ride that I had intended to do today. A quick shower when I get back and some lunch, and then we can take the hound back to the park to give him another chance to work out the answer to the disappearing squirrel conundrum! :okay:

Top Bottom