Bradford Cycle Lane

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Street Works Officer should be a named post. Around here, it's in highways dept.
Never!!

It's a breach of a planning application which means it's the planning department that I need. But being on the highway means it's highways I need. But the work is actually being done on private land adjoining the footpath(footway), making it the contractor I should be speaking to, not the council.

Getting the runaround is nowt new. I'm waiting on O2, or Telefonica as they're named on the permit, returning the call tomorrow.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Cyclist down on the CSH today, on the section opposite the old Hilton fire station:
https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/leeds-crash-york-road-traffic-17707453

Not clear, but it looks like the cyclist has either been knocked over by someone trying to exit (or enter) their drive across the CSH, or possibly been footed from a car in the parking bay that squeezes right up to the CSH.

This is a very poor section where parking bays, the CSH and a footpath have all been squeezed into what feels like far too small a space, leading to obvious conflicts.

Top Bottom