Breakfast means Breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What is your Sunday morning special ? Same as the weekday grab and go? A full-house English fry up, some kind of continental assortment? Running commentary on breakfast is required. The people need to know.

MarkF

Guru
Toasted brown bread, HP brown sauce spread on it, then sliced tomatoes on top and black pepper to finish.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
A bit late for breakfast but I had a brunch of hummus and pitta bread with bits of Roquefort mixed in with the hummus - it makes for a smooth, rich cream cheese. Finished off with coffee and the women's team time trial over at Doha.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
A bowl of Shreddies whilst donning arm warmers and shoes, making the kids a drink and filling water bottles. All to make sure I am not last to the meeting point and have to get the coffees in.

screenman

Legendary Member
A bowl of Shreddies whilst donning arm warmers and shoes, making the kids a drink and filling water bottles. All to make sure I am not last to the meeting point and have to get the coffees in.

Blimey to miss doing that around here you would have to arrive the night before.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
I have the same breakfast every day of the week. Porridge. That's all I have time for. Feel sorry for me, okay?

Sandra6

Veteran
On a work day I usually skip breakfast and just put a snack bar in my pocket for later, but on a weekend I like a cooked breakfast. I much prefer to go out for breakfast, but I did make my own today. Bacon, fried egg, mushrooms and beans with white toast. I'm really annoyed that the one time I actually needed the toast rack it was nowhere to be found.

Top Bottom