Brighton with the old cars - Sunday November 6 - honk honk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Quick note.

Another bunch have decided to jump on the bandwagon and meet at precisely the same place a bit before and leave 15 mins before. For reasons best known to themselves. The Lewisham/Southwark Cyclists ride will leave at 8:15 or soon afterwards - definitely not before. It will be led by the rather distinctive looking Bill from Southwark Cyclists. I will also be around from Lewisham Cyclists - turning up with a feeder ride from SE London pretty much on the dot at 8:15. Quick pause then off.

Paul

Re-quoted for reminder.... take note peeps...

Ian - sorry - sent you a direct email this morning - maybe you haven't seen (I'll send it via here as a PM after typing this).

They have decided to join us, leaving at 8:15 with us and joining whichever of the two main runs they feel like.

Sorry Ian - just realised that my mail to you thanking you for your efforts on this wasn't entirely clear - will forward the email from the other chappie pronto.

Paul

U

User10571

Nope you can't, sorry, you are in unless you give us a bloody good reason.

Pin 'im dahn!
biggrin.gif

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
I'm hoping to meet at East Croydon for 8:15, I'll have a mate in tow.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
light rain, stopping in the morning. North wind. I'll be changing some brake pads - the old crocks can be a bit unpredictable.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I hope to be at East Croydon by 8.15, despite the fact that South East Trains seems to have closed its section of London Bridge station, making use of the infernal combustion engine, Mr Toyota, and The Current Wife plus Gatwick railway station, a train and a bike all part of the day's fun.

Top Bottom