Bring back Greedo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Greedo actually turned out to be Admin who made a side account for when he had too much to drink

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I liked him and 90% of his posts and think it's a shame when anyone is banned but haven't we been through this?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
You can only polish a turd so much but at the end of the day, its still a turd.

potsy

Rambler
User1314 said:
I flounced off for a few hours, Maz, in protest.

Poor Braveheart. Hung, drawn and quartered by the evil english.

"Fight and you may die. Run and you will live, at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one chance to come back here as young men, and tell our enemies that they make take our lives, but they will never take our freedom?"
Fixed for accuracy:biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
User1314 said:
"Fight and you may die. Run and you will live, at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one chance to come back here as young men, and tell our enemies that they make take our lives, but they will never take our freedom?"

It's no use running, we outnumber you thrat! :smile:

Slowgrind

I stopped reading his posts because he just did my head in, but I know some people on here like that sort of thing.

(*sternly restrains oneself from inserting "nanoseconds" in a certain post*)

Referring back to the main topic of this thread [William Wallace]: I wish to state that I visited the Wallace Monument (in Stirling) a year or two ago. Ascending the long winding staircase to the top, I observed a short dumpy, somewhat out-of-breath man wearing a kilt, who was climbing just above below me. Boy am I glad that he was below me! But I don't think it was Greedo...:smile:

Top Bottom