Britain by Bike (Clare Balding)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
BBC4 begins a repeat screening of Clare Balding's series 'Britain by Bike' at 20:00 today. She visits North Devon in this evening's episode. The second episode will feature the Welsh Borders and one of the later episodes starts from Hebden Bridge and does one of my favourite local hilly loops, through Haworth.

It is not brilliantly done, but a variety of lovely British scenery is toured by bike, so it is worth watching.

You will be able to catch up on iPlayer for the next few weeks, after the broadcasts.

On a classic old Dawes frame, IIRC.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The West Yorkshire ride follows much of my 'Trauma of Trawden' route, so I think CB struggled a bit at times, as I certainly did that first time! :thumbsup:

potsy

Rambler
Watched a few episodes of this when it was first on, will record the whole series this time :thumbsup:

Like @Glow worm I am also a fan of her radio show 'Ramblings' downloaded the podcasts of all the historical episodes a few weeks ago, will get around to listening to all 60 one of these days^_^

Herbie

Veteran
BBC4 begins a repeat screening of Clare Balding's series 'Britain by Bike' at 20:00 today. She visits North Devon in this evening's episode. The second episode will feature the Welsh Borders and one of the later episodes starts from Hebden Bridge and does one of my favourite local hilly loops, through Haworth.

It is not brilliantly done, but a variety of lovely British scenery is toured by bike, so it is worth watching.

You will be able to catch up on iPlayer for the next few weeks, after the broadcasts.

I saw this the first round...enjoyed it

Top Bottom