Britains Most Hated Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
The author does have a point.

Where?

GC

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
You really think that would stop the bus driver from doing it again? I do wonder why they booted him out anyway?

If it's a first offence would that be a warning,do it again and you are out?

If I did this at work I'd be straight out of the door.I wouldn't expect anything less.If someone "grassed" me so be it.It's my own fault,not theirs.

Indeed.

Where?

GC

The author made several points, I'm not sure why you are asking the question.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Indeed.

The author made several points, I'm not sure why you are asking the question.

Because I'm not sure what his point is and if you were able to single it out from his rambling sentence I wondered if you'd share what you thought it was.

GC

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have seen a lot of these Idiots that use a mobile phone when driving !

Haven't we all.

but I have also seen a lot of IDIOTS on Cycles who think that they actually own the road and that they should be given president over everyone else.

So have I, and these cyclists are tedious.

do not commend drivers using mobiles while driving but stooping so low as to shop a work mate instead of just taking him to one side & saying look at this Mate !!!!! don't let there be a next time would have no doubt sufficed, costing a man his lively hood is not the best way to gain the respect of your boss or your colleagues

If this is true, in my opinion it's pretty low, but we don't know this to be fact.

& this preying parasite of the roads will no doubt be either snubbed by all who are unfortunate enough to work with him or an irate motorist who will not think twice about taking his camera and shoving it where it will no doubt belong

I wouldn't go that far, but I can understand and I do empathise with this point.

Mike_P

Guru
It may be that the drivers were on the mobiles for work purposes reporting late running etc hence the issuing of the hands free versions. Nottingham buses use to have radio which required the drivers to hold a handset.

classic33

Leg End Member
It may be that the drivers were on the mobiles for work purposes reporting late running etc hence the issuing of the hands free versions. Nottingham buses use to have radio which required the drivers to hold a handset.
And a list of rules stating when they could and couldn't be used. Also a second, shorter list of the consequences of not following the first.

Lonestar

Veteran
Haven't we all.

So have I, and these cyclists are tedious.

If this is true, in my opinion it's pretty low, but we don't know this to be fact.

I wouldn't go that far, but I can understand and I do empathise with this point.

You do know they were quotes from the original page comments.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I don't hate him. I think he's a sad loser and a profiteering troll, but I've told him that and he doesn't seem all that bothered.

ETA: Oh yeah, and his own roadcraft leaves something to be desired.

Last edited:

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Britain's Most Hated Cyclist = Boris Johnson, surely?
Well, that's what the cabbies down here think anyway.

Top Bottom