Britains Most Hated Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Haven't we all.

So have I, and these cyclists are tedious.

If this is true, in my opinion it's pretty low, but we don't know this to be fact.

I wouldn't go that far, but I can understand and I do empathise with this point.

I could read all the words he'd written; they didn't seem to come to an obvious point. I still don't see it.

GC

Origamist

Legendary Member
They may as well pin a target on this guys back. Because someone will get him one way or the other.

Mmm, I'm not sure who will get him first. Let's have a sweep stake:

Evens: A careless or reckless driver.
2:1 ISIS
4:1 A UK Gov Reaper Drone Strike
10-1: A recently sacked bus driver
15-1 winjim
20-1 Some other guy on the internet
50-1: An anti-camera, vigilante motorist

Lonestar

Veteran
Yes. Why?

Just testing.Others may think I posted that guff.:wacko:

Mmm, I'm not sure who will get him first. Lets have a sweep stake:

4:1 UK Gov Reaper Drone Strike
15-1 winjim
20-1 Some guy on the internet

You missed out Addison Lee.Or is that Evens? :hello:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
So according to some of these commenters I can walk around this factory I'm in and not mention if someone has taken the guards off the 3 foot circular saws that could slice someone in two, as that's ratting on a colleague. What a load of daffodils!

No. Not the same thing at all and please refrain from insulting posters.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I drive a bus, and don't use the phone. Under my states laws, all drivers are not supposed to use the phone whilst driving. I would be fired if I did this, so I don't do it. There is some evidence that the amount of concentration required to participate in an involved telephone call makes your attention so impaired that it is almost as bad as driving while legally intoxicated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vFcIpzF7pc

glasgowcyclist

I drive a bus, and don't use the phone. Under my states laws, all drivers are not supposed to use the phone whilst driving. I would be fired if I did this, so I don't do it. There is some evidence that the amount of concentration required to participate in an involved telephone call makes your attention so impaired that it is almost as bad as driving while legally intoxicated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vFcIpzF7pc

Also

mobile.jpg

GC

glasgowcyclist

So according to some of these commenters I can walk around this factory I'm in and not mention if someone has taken the guards off the 3 foot circular saws that could slice someone in two, as that's ratting on a colleague. What a load of daffodils!

He does appear to think that while drivers on mobiles are a bad, you shouldn't report one if you work for the same firm.

GC

winjim

Smash the cistern
Mmm, I'm not sure who will get him first. Let's have a sweep stake:

4:1 A UK Gov Reaper Drone Strike
15-1 winjim
20-1 Some other guy on the internet
Me? I'm flattered but it seems unlikely, he never returns my calls:sad:.

snorri

Legendary Member
This is not the first article on BT dot com motoring section to show a negative bias towards cycling and cyclists. As a BT customer I have complained before but did not even receive the courtesy of a reply.:sad:

Top Bottom