Britains Most Hated Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
While this guy is a Camera C**k he's not the same league as Twaffic Dwoid and his sidekick The Boy Wonder, and in this case I'm right behind him - the bus driver is a menace and deserves all that came his way.

winjim

Smash the cistern
While this guy is a Camera C**k he's not the same league as Twaffic Dwoid and his sidekick The Boy Wonder, and in this case I'm right behind him - the bus driver is a menace and deserves all that came his way.
You do realise that's @sue perb in the article?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Vengeful stalker in denial. Odds on winjim slashed to 6-1...;)

denio030410.jpg
I hope I see him out riding while I'm driving my car. I'd like to see if I can get featured in one of his videos.

bladesman73

Über Member
No. Not the same thing at all and please refrain from insulting posters.
it is the same thing. The idiot driver was putting lives at risk. As for the morons shouting "grass"..they need to grow up. You are no longer at school and you dont live on the set of lock stock. I would "grass" on anyone who was doing what that driver was doing.

Or more likely, they'll get one of the rest of us - cos all cyclists are the same aren't they? (in a significant number of motorists opinions)

steve has a long list of stuff that he reckons will get cyclists killed and gives us all a bad name. He's the sort of driver who gives drivers a bad name.

Yeah, he lets all drivers down. No wonder so many drivers are hated.

I don't really hate drivers. I find it interferes with the karma of riding a bike. I do wish for people's attitudes towards cyclists to change though.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I think the bloke with he camera is doing a public service. There are far too many using phones while driving. The other day i saw a driver of a big skip wagon texting while driving. Imagine if he'd have broke suddenly and half the skip's load was shed over the road or worse on a passing cyclist. There are far too many idiots making and receiving phone calls while in charge of a vehicle. They deserve punishment if caught, that includes losing their job.

buggi

Bird Saviour
I think their response was correct:

"Being a professional driver there's no excuse to be on a phone while driving… Dave has done a great job because he identified a driver who could have caused a disaster."
It wasn't. Any road safety bod will tell you that hands free is just as bad a distraction as holding a mobile. As soon as they issued hands free they undermined their own statement.

Top Bottom