British & Irish Lions Tour - **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rualexander

Legendary Member
No thread on the Lions tour to New Zealand yet?
Disappointing TV coverage here as usual, only live games on Sky Sports with no catch up, but highlights programmes in Welsh are on S4C and BBC iplayer.
Youtube is worth checking for full games, as well as highlights.
Just watched the full game against Auckland Blues in good quality on youtube until it cut off about 15 minutes from the end! Luckily there was another upload of the game in lower quality to catch the end.

rugby bloke

Veteran
There has been replays of the games on Sky Sports ... not that there is a long queue to watch them ! I'm hoping that the team is going up through the games but I rather fear that Saturday is going to be a tough result.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Radio coverage is on Talksport.
So the BBC has no mainstream coverage.
If they dont beat the crusaders on Saturday the tour could decend into a shambles, and they are better than the Blues.

rugby bloke

Veteran
I cannot see them beating the Crusaders, the best team in Super Rugby. The games against the Super Rugby teams were going to be as hard as test matches as these teams are as good as many national sides. They will be focusing on the 3 test games, winning those is everything.

rugby bloke

Veteran
Looks like the Test team is being played on Saturday:
Team: S Hogg; G North, J Davies; B Te'o, L Williams; O Farrell; C Murray; M Vunipola, J George, T Furlong; AW Jones (capt), G Kruis; P O'Mahony, S O'Brien, T Faletau

Replacements: K Owens, J McGrath, D Cole, M Itoje, CJ Stander, R Webb, J Sexton, A Watson

Very much power over panache, I think we can see the sort of game Gatland wants to play.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I hope that isn't the test team. AWJ shouldn't even be on tour.

Top Bottom