Brompton or Inokim Electric Scooter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
Yes I went to see one in central London last week, tbh wasn’t that impressed for £2700.00 a massive battery sits on the front and if you need storage you have to buy a larger bag to accommodate your stuff and the battery which I thought was a bit of a cheek!! As things stand I’ll need to go back do more research before purchasing. As a side note found the staff at cycle surgery Victoria the most disinterested unhelpful bunch of whatnots ever, was given the impression I was interrupting their conversation about there weekend plus them dropping in my have to pay a £500.00 refundable deposit before taking a test ride , but if go to Brompton junction you can test ride for free didn’t help. My last visit there ever

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
As a Brompton owner I would say take the scooter.

As you are considering it the scooter. It shows you do not have enough taste to own a Brompton. :0)

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
As a Brompton owner I would say take the scooter.

As you are considering it the scooter. It shows you do not have enough taste to own a Brompton. :0)
The comments quite spiteful, your time would probably be better spent doing something beneficial to the local community as your obviously at a loose end.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The comments quite spiteful, your time would probably be better spent doing something beneficial to the local community as your obviously at a loose end.
Can you not see the smiley at the end of my comment?

You have no idea what I have done for my community over the last 3 days. It would make your comment look very silly.

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
Can you not see the smiley at the end of my comment?

You have no idea what I have done for my community over the last 3 days. It would make your comment look very silly.
Do you not think you make yourself look silly posting that in the first place.!!
And why are you bothering me anyway, if your offended by the response then think about why you need to post that comment in the first place..

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
To be fair, you came onto a cycling forum to ask if you should buy a bike or a non-road legal, 30kg weighing scooter. I think you got off lightly. Here is another smiley :laugh:, like @steveindenmark it means I am joking.
Accepted ... thank you I’ve decided against buying one if anyone’s interested cost and actual usage didn’t add up

Top Bottom